Sunday, March 8, 2015

Meet Our Pilgrims: Thomas Neiers

I'm Thomas Neiers, a Junior at Strake Jesuit and I am going with my fellow pilgrims to Rome this week. My discerning process really started in the middle of 7th grade when I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Holy Land and was able to serve at the daily masses we had with our priest at the famous sites in Israel, including the tomb of Jesus, which was a really powerful experience. 

My faith is important to me because of my parents and how they raised me. They really have helped me live my life as a Catholic and have been supportive of me these past couple years in my discernment. I'm really looking forward to the whole trip over all. I really think that the whole trip is going to be an amazing experience and can't wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment