Friday, March 13, 2015

Munich Adventures of Patrick, Neiers, Martin, and Toan: Enter the Bat Cave

Munich adventures

From Martin: We had arrived in Munich, and things were looking great.
Munich has a great deal of better things in the airport that's for
sure. There is free coffee, sleeping chambers, and actual cars. All
pilgrims are feeling great, although some are tired. Toan already has
plans for Rome. First things first: he's getting a haircut. After
cutting it himself in the States, he is dissatisfied with his Asian
bowl-cut and wants to change his style. I hope he gets it soon because
I'm tired of hearing about how stupid he looks in the pictures.


From Thomas: I love the Munich Airport here. I had 3 cups of coffee
and I slept on the tiles. It was comfortable...not too cold, not to
hot...a little bit on the rocky side. Toan needs a haircut more than I
do #Asianbowlcut. I am gonna get a haircut with Toan in Rome. Hi
family.



Thomas took a nap in the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment